Thursday, September 6, 2007

Arthur 'Two Sheds' Jackson

I do so love Monty Python. I think I shall start heading all my posts with a sketch or quote.

I have arrived back from Portland after my friend's wedding in mediocre shape, it's only taken me a *couple* of days to recover from it. But what a beautiful wedding. 17:00 on a Saturday! what bride wouldn't blush - reception in a vineyard, no drunken family members vomiting on the dress! And now the lucky couple is on safari in Kenya. Oh what fun they'll have. Lions and tigers and bears - Oh Criag! (If you don't know him, you won't get that.)

On another note, (about me, I mean,) The interview went, (I think,) quite well. As long as I can stick in the mind of the hirer and beat out four other well qualified applicants I'll be ok. I know I have the skills and the drive to do the job, not sure I have the smarmy interview skills though. Oh well, still applying for other jobs as we speak just in case, But I have to say that if they can find a better candidate they better hire him.


Now I have to check out some libel over on weaselkeeper's blog. Something about a rocks glass. He started it - remember that.

1 comment:

JimR said...

I will let the pictorial record speak for itself, note that the image of you in "Predator" mode is before any image suggesting that *I* might engage in such behaviour.