Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Strange things are afoot.

Afoot. No one says that anymore. I wonder why. I guess it must be that we drive everywhere nowadays. I think I'll start using it more myself.

On that note, busy has been afoot in my life. What with the ongoing resume massage, job search, and working on my foetal consultancy business, (If I advise people about dancing, would I be a Consultant of Swing?) I haven't had time to.. do.... things... that.. take.. time. So I'm taking the time now, (away from very important projects - don't you feel special,) to say that I don't have time to say anything.

Any Questions?

Good.

1 comment:

Livengood said...

Afoot in my brain, howzat? ... is the thought, Recycling Consultant. It is said that your name should tell what you do. I am just excited that google and I are on speaking terms,[at least at this moment] so that I can comment.